Internet of Things Security is the first event of its kind to focus on the key security and privacy issues surrounding IoT and to address the most crucial challenges that inevitably arise from managing the data associated with the ever increasing amount of connected devices and appliances.
Bring together 250+ senior decision makers, influencers, buyers, stakeholders and security experts under one roof, Internet of Things Security is a must attend event for any business wishing to break into this market or sustain their position as a leader in this rapidly expanding sector.
With only 2 days left for the event to happen, here is a complete list of the agenda.
A summary of the topics that would be covered are :
- Creating solutions that better prepare for future threats and risks
- Security standards
- Sustainable frameworks for governing consumer protection
building safer, more secure, smarter cities
- Smarter cybersecurity
- Security in healthcare and wearables
- IoT security & privacy in consumer electronics
- Security in the chip/device/network/cloud
- Overcoming key security concerns in the smart home
- Hacking IoT
Sounds amazing!!!! …..isn’t it!!
You should definitely go and purchase your pass. Here are the top notch reasons why you should purchase your pass today.
- With even more speakers added to the line-up this week including the FBI, City of New York, ZingBox, Online Trust Alliance plus many more, no other event provides a more in depth look at a range of security and privacy challenges facing the industry right now.
- With so much development taking place with regards to IoT Security, ensure that your company stays up to date with the latest news and innovations taking place. With attendees registered from the likes of Ericsson, Verizon, Hitachi, Intel, US Department of Defense, AT&T, IBM, SAP, Dell, Alcatel Lucent, Orange, Thales, Honeywell plus many more, meet key representatives from these businesses face to face.
Register here to attend this first of its kind event.
If you are a STARTUP and looking for an opportunity to showcase your idea then this is the best possible opportunity to exhibit your creation.
If your company is has fewer than 15 employees and has been trading for less than 3 years, you may qualify for a limited-availability Startup Pack. The package includes:
- 2 x Gold Conference Passes to attend the event
- A table top area within the Start-Up Zone
- Pre-show online branding
The best reasons why you should consider this event for your startup :
1>> LEAD GENERATION
With decision makers present and dedicated to security, IoT Security is guaranteed to provide a heavy buyer audience for lead generation.
2>> SHOWCASE YOUR PRODUCTS & SERVICES
Our audience want to see, try and test the latest IoT products and services. Utilize the event to promote all that your company has to offer and meet customers face to face.
3>> POSITION YOUR COMPANY AS AN INNOVATOR
IoT Security allows your company to be positioned as an IoT innovator and gain an advantage over your competitors.
4>> NETWORK, NETWORK, NETWORK
IoT Security offers more than just showing off your business. Make full use of the event and network with your industry peers and build long lasting relations with new and existing customers and partners.
5>> INCREASE YOUR BRAND EXPOSURE
Exhibiting or sponsoring an event doesn’t always have to be about immediate sales generation. Use it to build up your brand recognition and increase your exposure to a targeted market.
6>> ENTER INTO A NEW MARKET
Wanting to break into the IoT security market? No other event provides more senior level IoT security professionals under one roof. Use the event to launch a new product or service or just meet customers face to face for quality conversations.
Register here for a startup pack.
Also there is going to be a post event workshop. Find out the details here.
I am really excited about this event and am looking forward to see you all at the event!!